JAAS Forum Index
FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in

What is your favorite...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Intensity [BF]
Hohepriester
Hohepriester

PostPosted: 11.10.2003 - 14:17    Post subject: What is your favorite... Reply with quote

Side Show?
Main Show?
Combination?
Side Attraction?

In the MysteryPark... Smile to all who've been there ofcourse, if you haven't been there just post what of the subjects you think is best.
(Vimana, Orient, Maya, MegaStones, Contact, Nazca, Challenge)

And perhaps even better....what is the worst...

Side Show?
Main Show?
Combination?
Side Attraction?

Here's what I think :
Best Main Show is MegaStones, lasershow about Stonehenge.
Best Side Show is Orient.
Best Combination is Orient as well...really good documentary in the Main Show!
Best Side Attraction is the tower ofcourse Smile Way better than Nautilus and Fun Shuttles and Space Beam etc.

Worst Side Show is Vimana closely followed by MegaStones due to lack of information. (Nazca & Challenge don't count ofcourse!!!)
Worst Main Show is Challenge!
Worst Combination is Vimana.
Worst Side Attraction is Space Beam - it even costs money to mail a stupid message to someone!

Overall the MysteryPark is great. Anyone should visit it. It's definately worth your money and time! Please tell me what you think... Smile
Kim
Steinmetz
Steinmetz

PostPosted: 10.11.2003 - 22:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I first heard about the Mystery Park, I wasn't too enthousiastic... I thought the park would be far too scientific to be of interest to me Confused . But I was wrong about that! Laughing In the Mystery Park you find the perfect balance of both science/education and fun/amusement!

My favorite Side Show was orient, the pyramid and the mysteries inside were beautiful Very Happy !
The best Main Shows were Megastones, a great laser show, and Nazca; sitting safely in the theatre while flying over Nazca Razz !
I think Orient was the best combination, both the side and the main show were good. First hearing about the great Pyramid and then walking in it Razz
Side Attraction? hmmm, I didn't really see any side attractions. But I want to mention one person here; Sunny! He is the great guy who let us meet Erich von Däniken! Sunny, you are the best! Cool

Ok, Wink now for the worst things...
Worst Side Shows I think were Megastones and Contact...
Worst Main show was Challenge, we kind of accidently walked in while the show was going on, but it was boring...
I don't know what I think is the worst combination, they were all ok, but if I have to choose my worst combi would be vimana...
And again; I haven't visited any side attractions, so I don't have a worst attraction eighter Razz

My conclusion; the Mystery Park was great, we had a really good time there and if I had the chance to visit it again, I surely would!
Arrow You should really go see for yourself! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Alexandra
Priester
Priester

PostPosted: 13.11.2003 - 21:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all

I've visited the mystery park at the AASRA World-Congress I was really inspired. It was very interessting. I liked especially the main show of megastones (the laser show was great Smile )!

The music in all the main shows were also fantastic!

All the mysterypark is a experience, and I also can say YOU SHOULD GO TO SEE IT!

Alexandra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAAS Forum Index -> Mystery Park [e] All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: