JAAS Forum Index
FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in

Can somebody help me?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
acizmadia
Steinmetz
Steinmetz

PostPosted: 09.05.2005 - 12:30    Post subject: Can somebody help me? Reply with quote

Hi. My name is Adorjan. I'm a 22 years old Serbian unemployed boy. I want to write a book about Mystery Park to my country, but I never been there. It's because I don't have money. If somebady wants to give me some money, than write me to my e-mail address. I need money: for a trip to Interlaken and back, to pay somewhere to sleep and eat (I don't mean about hotel, it can be a private home, or someting else), to pay a ticket in to the park. I would like to stay in Interlaken only 4 nights. If somebody want to help me, then write me to my e-mail address. I would appreciate any sum of money.
I swear I won't use that money for some private things, only for the things I writed here.
When I finished my book, everyone who send me some money will be awareded with a copy of my book, which will be sended to by e-mail.
I really wish to go to Mystery Park!
Please, help me!
Ueli Dopatka

PostPosted: 10.05.2005 - 13:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! Thank you very much for your interest to come to visit the Mystery Park. I have a suggestion for you: 1. Try to visit the Mystery Park from November 3 to November 6. Because THAN you not only can visit the Mystery Park but also you can attend the www.worldmysteryforum.ch (the page will be in English next week or so). 2. In the meantime you have time to save money for at least a part of the travel costs and the other costs 3. Many young people will be there, and the costs for youth hostel, travel and entrance fee are really very low 4. IN ADDITION there is possibly the chance to get some money from the www.jaas.de acount. There is some (not much of course) money of the jaas.organization. But I cannot say IF or HOW or WHEN or under what conditions there will be a financial support. IF there is one, it will be announce in the news section on www.jaas.de (English and German part). So: just have a look to the news from time to time... Kind regards, and see you (possibly) in November in Interlaken: Ueli
www.mysterypark.ch
Daniel Hetsch
Hohepriester
Hohepriester

PostPosted: 11.05.2007 - 16:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Hello Boy from the Balkans. Why do you want to write about the closed Western European Mystery Park ?

There is something Paleoseti much nearer to you, The Bosnian Pyramids ! They are in former Yugoslawia just like you. Just go there, ask the local people, see the excavations with your own eyes and write about it. These prehistoric Pyramids are much older and bigger than their Egyptian sisters. There is so much to explore!

I Think that would be very interesting - and easier for you.

Friendly greetings,
rmendler
Hohepriester
Hohepriester

PostPosted: 03.06.2007 - 15:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Daniel,

you have to look at the date. This thread was opened at 2005. I know, sometimes it´s hard to see it, when the day and the month is the same like in the present year. It´s also happened to me, sometimes...

Ciao René
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAAS Forum Index -> Travel All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: