JAAS Forum Index
FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in

Why don`t they make themselves public?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sasa
Steinmetz
Steinmetz

PostPosted: 01.06.2003 - 00:21    Post subject: Why don`t they make themselves public? Reply with quote

What do you think, if aliens are here, why don`t they make themselves public?
Personally, I have no doubdt that they are present on our planet, and have been for some time... Alien
Thomas Mc Kie
Spambot
Spambot

Location: Ottobrunn (bei München) Deutschland (Germany) Geb: 1978

PostPosted: 02.06.2003 - 16:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

... *thinking in progress* ...
Hm, are they physically on our planet? Or do they supervise us via maschines which can also communicate with us (i.e. corncircles or Maria-apparition [or is Epiphany the right word??]).

I'm more and more convinced of the theorie that aliens have visited us in former times and that they influenced our evolution. But I'm not sure wheter they are here or not right now. But if they are the answer to your question could be the mimicry-theory (by Dr. Fiebag)
http://www.alein.de/gic/mimikry.htm (only in german, I couldn't find a url in english Neutral )
It says that a civilization with a technology which is that far away in the futur compared with our technology could try to stay unidentified until we are ready for the shocking (for some people) news that there are other ones which are even higher developed than we are.
By the way, the maya-calendar will soon finish (http://www.leupold.de/sonstige/maya.html again german, sorry), we will see what happens then.

Thomas Mc Kie
Sasa
Steinmetz
Steinmetz

PostPosted: 03.06.2003 - 00:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for links. Very Happy
Alien influence in evolution is OK.
Hovever, I beleive that some goverments have parts of alien tehnology which they doesn`t want to share. I have no doubt they want to keep it a secret.

Mimicric theory can be an explanation. If aliens become public, warious people can react in warious ways. Probably the mankind is not ready, but isn`t that a moment witch can unite mankind and make us go higher in evolution?! If people see that they are not the only inteligent species in universe, that can unite them. If that happens, the world can`t stay the same.Maybe we need that?
Thomas Mc Kie
Spambot
Spambot

PostPosted: 03.06.2003 - 12:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sasa wrote:
Hovever, I beleive that some goverments have parts of alien tehnology which they doesn`t want to share. I have no doubt they want to keep it a secret.

Yes, if they have any alien technology they would not tell us or other governments in order to create better weapons or earn money by selling better products.
Sasa wrote:
If aliens become public, warious people can react in warious ways. Probably the mankind is not ready, but isn`t that a moment witch can unite mankind and make us go higher in evolution?! If people see that they are not the only inteligent species in universe, that can unite them. (...) .Maybe we need that?

In my opinion nothing really dramatic would happen if aliens become public. Some religious will say, this is not real, I still believe in god. (And there is enough room for both, aliens and an allmighty which created universe and life).Others won't even care about it. But it would change our thinking about us. We would no longer be the top of evolution which could also has positve effects on us. Yes, maybe we need that....

Thomas Mc Kie
Sasa
Steinmetz
Steinmetz

PostPosted: 03.06.2003 - 16:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, they would not tell us and we can`t know. It is a pitty. If technology like this exists on earth, how many good things you can do with it.But we can do nothing to change that.

I think that what religious will say isn`t very important. Of course there is enough room for both, but they don`t want to see that.I was thinking about another thing... Mankind must have a unified cause ( space exploration, evolution, survival of human race). We make weapons `cause we are afraid of one another, but don`t see that one meteor can end that story forever.Knowledge that we are not alone can make us see that we are one species.

I saw on german discussion board that you write about Nasca desert. Unfortunatley, I don`t speak german. Is there something interesting on these boards?

In my country, on Pag island, there is something similar, one triangle in rock for which has no explanation. It was found few years ago. I can email you some photos of that.
dhadorn
Priester
Priester

PostPosted: 03.06.2003 - 20:00    Post subject: Rocks on pag island Reply with quote

Hey there,
hey sasa,
it would be very nice, when you can send my any pictures and name of landscape, village, city near this formations on pag island. We make all second summer holidays in croatia, and i think it is a really interessting target for researches.

Sorry about my dirty, bad and mad english Confused

Daniel

Welch ein Graus wird sein und Zagen
Wenn der Richter kommt mit Fragen
Streng zu prüfen alle Klage
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Thomas Mc Kie
Spambot
Spambot

PostPosted: 03.06.2003 - 20:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sasa wrote:
In my country, on Pag island, there is something similar, one triangle in rock for which has no explanation. It was found few years ago. I can email you some photos of that.

Yes please. Thomas@McKie.de
Sasa wrote:
I saw on german discussion board that you write about Nasca desert. Unfortunatley, I don`t speak german. Is there something interesting on these boards?
Unfortunatley I can't speak more than 2 words in your language and I'm half serbish. So don't mind you don't speak german. Smile
Hm, I tell you some of the things which I consider interesting.
(U know about Nasca? If not, I can try to give a short summit on it next time.)
We have some (i think) unsolved mysteries on our planet, especially how (and of course why on earth!?!) did people in former times transport hughe amounts of rocks, some of them hundrets of tons heavy, to create realativly useless buildings (compared to the work people needed to create it). Pyramids over the hole planet. Egypt, middle america, china ...
But there are some more interessting facts. A native people (I think they are named dogo, but it can be that I mix it up with sth else I heard) knew and knows facts about sirius-system, that it is a system with two suns and some other facts before anyone on earth could know this! We can verify this today but how could they get this information. They tell that their god told them...
Another one is that there exists a "piece of jewellery" which looks like a modern airplan and has an aerodynamic shape. This thing can fly, they built a model with an impulse and this thing flew. How can s.o. make a modell of an aircraft without knowing how they look like? Can u write a book by randomly putting letters on a page?
I try to tell u more next time, if I can remeber some other ones Wink

That's it for now

Thomas Mc Kie
Sasa
Steinmetz
Steinmetz

PostPosted: 04.06.2003 - 17:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.pag.ufo.freeservers.com/

On this page you can find a few words about that on english.
There is also another page
http://www.iskon.hr/~zpintar/pagsufo.html
with better pictures. It was made by one guy who investigated the place. He found that triangle is about 600 m2. Triangle has a line from the top of one corner. The stone inside the triangle is the same kind like that outside, but smaller. His opinion is that something heavy has smashed the stones inside. He thinks that is done by flying object when it landed.I was trying to contact him, but seams that his email is no longer valid.

There is also many people who saw UFOs in the area of Pag in late 1990`s, and have other misterious experiances.

Pag have some other mysteries, like stigmas of one priest. There is also, maybe not mysterious but interesting, roman aquaduct under the ground.

I can`t find much more about this on croatian web pages. People on Pag are trying to use that in turistic purpose, so in summer time there is a UFO school.

If you have problems with these links, I will try to email you thet photos.
Thomas Mc Kie
Spambot
Spambot

PostPosted: 04.06.2003 - 21:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sasa wrote:
http://www.iskon.hr/~zpintar/pagsufo.html
I can't load this webside. Unfortunately on the other one u linked there are no pictures from a higher position (airplane or helicopter). U can see that this is a triangle, but u also don't have a reference (a metre rule laying on the ground, or s.o. standing near it to measure this object by the pictures. If s.th. landed there, I think it is not possible that this happened like u wrote:
Sasa wrote:
The stone inside the triangle is the same kind like that outside, but smaller. His opinion is that something heavy has smashed the stones inside. He thinks that is done by flying object when it landed.
Because if u take a flat tiangular object and lay this on the ground u won't get an object like it is fotographed, because there are hightdifferences shown on the pictures. So a plate wouldn't touch the ground everywhere to smash the stones. But probably an impulse could create this. I would need pictures taken out of a plane to verfy or so who measures that triangle exactly.

Sasa wrote:
If you have problems with these links, I will try to email you thet photos.
I have with the second one, so please mail them to me. Smile

Thomas Mc Kie
Sasa
Steinmetz
Steinmetz

PostPosted: 06.06.2003 - 19:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will send you a email with photos from that page. I haven`t found photo from higher position. These two pages are all that I found on the web, but there must be more.

Quote:
Because if u take a flat tiangular object and lay this on the ground u won't get an object like it is fotographed, because there are hightdifferences shown on the pictures. So a plate wouldn't touch the ground everywhere to smash the stones. But probably an impulse could create this.

I agree. About what kind of impulse do you think?

I was reading about some anicent mysteries ( Nasca, Pyramides etc.) What is your opinion about Nasca?

Sasa
Thomas Mc Kie
Spambot
Spambot

PostPosted: 07.06.2003 - 12:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sasa wrote:
I agree. About what kind of impulse do you think?

If I had an idea for that, .... Smile
But probably it is the same technic like it is used to create corncircles. But I don't know very much about these strange objects in fields. And there are a lot of faked ones.

Sasa wrote:
I was reading about some anicent mysteries ( Nasca, Pyramides etc.) What is your opinion about Nasca?
Hm, I think Erich von Däniken has some very good ideas for how these lines are created. It really looks like a modern airfield, expect the strange animals which are there in the ground as well. But what for do aliens need an airfield? They don't need one, but if they use the same "runway" several times the impulse (whatever it is) will create something what looks like we can see today. As the gods leaved our planet, the native population wanted them to come back, so they copied these lines because they hoped if their gods see that they will come back.
Other scientists say these lines a used as a hughe weavingloom. Or they marked waterlines which are in the ground. I personally don't know a single stream which has no curve expect artifical ones. And even if these streams are like that, how should these people know this?!? Another one tells that these lines are used for spirituell walking. (Ha, some of the lines get up and down on some hills u would never try to walk on)
There is one other interesting thing about the animal-paintings. I read an article which says, that these animals are created by a maschine which flew in a specific hight. These things were projected on the ground and show a typical mistace where the maschine wasn't rectangular over the ground. The farer away a line or drawing from the point where the calculated position of the maschine was the bigger that error is. I can't verify that, but it could be a solution. And the explanation why this maschine should do this, was that this could be a search for ground resources or energy which they need. The maschine flew around and when it detected something, it veryfied it. When there was nothing, it continued working, else it marked the position with an object (probably animals which these aliens know, because there aren't only paintings we can identify with animals on the earth.) and continued afterwards. Then aliens came, and took these resources with them by creating the "runways". I think that this combination of EvD's theory and the author's one sounds nice.

I hope u can understand what I try to explain.

Thomas Mc Kie
mmx2
Priester
Priester

PostPosted: 29.06.2003 - 01:01    Post subject: Re: Why don`t they make themselves public? Reply with quote

Sasa wrote:
What do you think, if aliens are here, why don`t they make themselves public?
Personally, I have no doubdt that they are present on our planet, and have been for some time... Alien

Perhaps they have evil intentions and want to destroy/invade/conquer the earth. Shocked
That would be very Evil or Very Mad .
They're abducting people and are creating an Alien-Human Hybrid-Race in their laboratories. Alien They're breathing Methan or something else and they cannot survive on earth, because the atmosphere is dangerous for them. Their Homeplanet will vanish soon and they know that. To save their genetic Material, Race and Culture, they're creating the Hybrids and conquer the earth. Humans will extinct or serve as slaves. They will die too, but their Children and Culture will survive on earth. Alien

Hmmm, I think I watched too much X-Files Episodes, so don't consider this to be serious. Rolling Eyes
But if there are really Aliens observing the earth, you can't be sure if their intentions are good (they want to help), evil (see above) or neutral (they're just curious scientists). In all 3 cases there are good reasons for them not to make themselves public.
I hope that this is just a stupid theory, but if not, we do have a problem here. Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Intensity [BF]
Hohepriester
Hohepriester

PostPosted: 23.08.2003 - 13:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I do not think they are on earth nor monitoring us.

Remember what happens when you travel at the speed of light (which is necessary for them to visit us anyway) ... time changes. One year for the travellers would be many years on earth, if they visited the earth 10.000 years ago, they wouldn't necessarily be back for another 10,000 years from now!

Other reasons could be our many wars, rules against interfearing with lower societies (even stricter since they broke them earlier), they died themselves...
Seven_Seas_Of_Rhye
Steinmetz
Steinmetz

PostPosted: 04.10.2007 - 11:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it would be fairly un-reasonable for them to show... I agree to the opinions stated earlier. Anyway, even if they're not amongst us right now (and again, they might be) they wanted to teach us a lesson that we chose to ignore, why would they interfere?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAAS Forum Index -> Paleo-SETI All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: